"A heady and evocative tale that will appeal to readers of Leigh Bardugo and Holly Black."
– School Library Journal
* "Utilizing lyrical language, memorable characters, and a romantic undertone, Weymouth crafts a meditative fantasy worth savoring."
– Publishers Weekly, starred review
“Achingly lovely and luminous, Weymouth weaves a tale of vengeance and mercy that left me completely enthralled. I’ll be thinking about the Weatherell girls for a very long time to come.”
– Erin A. Craig, New York Times bestselling author of HOUSE OF SALT AND SORROWS
"Once again, Weymouth delivers a story full of lyrically-spun atmosphere and ferocious spirit that you'll be thinking about long after it's done."
– Lauren Blackwood, New York Times bestselling author of WITHIN THESE WICKED WALLS
"A Consuming Fire is delicate and devastating, a heart-wrenching exploration of faith, mercy, and how worship can twist on axes of power."
– Hannah Whitten, New York Times bestselling author of For the Wolf
"With exquisite prose and fiery characters, A Consuming Fire will fulfill readers in search of stories about sisterhood, courage, and love in all the forms it takes."
– Nafiza Azad, author of THE WILD ONES
"At its heart, A Consuming Fire is a story of resilience and courage. Weymouth’s spellbinding fantasy adventure celebrates the indomitable strength of the human spirit when up against the impossible."
– Sarah Raughley, author of The Bones of Ruin
“I adored this fierce and beautiful book. I long to give it to every girl who ever wanted to fight a god.
– Erin Bow, Award-winning author of The Scorpion Rules