Get our latest book recommendations, author news, and competitions right to your inbox.
ACT Total Prep 2023
2,000+ Practice Questions + 6 Practice Tests
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan is an Official Teaching Partner of the ACT.
ACT Total Prep 2023, Kaplan’s biggest ACT prep book, has the most content review, efficient strategies, and realistic practice to help you score higher. We have everything you need in one big book, plus a full year of access to online resources—including more practice tests, a bigger Qbank than ever (500 questions), and video lessons—to help you master each section of the ACT.
We're so certain that ACT Total Prep offers all the guidance you need to excel on the ACT that we guarantee it: after studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back.
- 6 full-length Kaplan practice tests with detailed answer explanations (2 printed in the book and 4 tests online)
- More than 2,000 practice questions with detailed explanations, including a 500-item online Qbank
- 4 Test Yourself sections — test-like practice on mixed topics to ensure you learn the material, unit by unit
- One-year access to our online center with additional quizzes and videos to help guide your study
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter to help you remember that the ACT math test is primarily a strategy test
- “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics and make a plan for improving before the test after completing each chapter
- Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for over 80 years.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (June 7, 2022)
- Length: 1116 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506282091
Resources and Downloads
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.