Get our latest book recommendations, author news, and competitions right to your inbox.
MCAT Biochemistry Review 2023-2024
Online + Book
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan’s MCAT Biochemistry Review 2023–2024 offers an expert study plan, detailed subject review, and hundreds of online and in-book practice questions—all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way—offering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. This book has been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more worrying about whether your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Most Practice
- More than 350 questions in the book and access to even more online—more practice than any other MCAT biochemistry book on the market.
The Best Practice
- Comprehensive biochemistry subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- Full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American, charts, graphs and diagrams help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources, including a full-length practice test, help you practice in the same computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- High-yield badges throughout the book identify the topics most frequently tested by the AAMC.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (August 2, 2022)
- Length: 576 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506282923
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): MCAT Biochemistry Review 2023-2024 eBook 9781506282923
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.