". . . the most complete profiles available for all the Bach Flowers. . . . a perfect book for everyone who studies and uses this therapy."
– The New Times, January 2002
". . . this volume represents the most thorough treatment on the subject currently available. Highly recommended for all alternative medicine collections in both public and academic libraries."
– Mary Stout, Library Journal, November 2001
"A comprehensive guide suitable for the professional practitioner, student, and patient alike."
– Chris Lorenz, Dell Magazines, September 2002
"This Encyclopedia is recommended for those public and academic libraries that have collections in alternative and complementary medicine."
– Lucille Whalen, ARBAonline, March 5, 2003
"[This book] will appeal to anyone who is interested in the emotional and spiritual aspects of healing."
– Marie-Sabine Thomas, Bastyr University Library
"Mechthild Scheffer'sencyclopedia is simply the best reference work on Bach flower therapy available today. Splendidly produced, it carefully describes each flower, the symptoms for which each remedy was designed, and the manner of application--complete with color photographs of the virtuous healing plants and many other helpful illustrations."
– Georg Feuerstein, Traditional Yoga Studies Interactive, Feb. 17, 2006
"This is the best reference book available for learning about Bach Flower Therapy. If you are experiencing any form of negative emotion, or having unexplained pain, this book may offer some very viable solutions. It could truly change your life in a very positive way."
– Nora Caterino, Circlesoflight.com, Sep 2008