Get our latest book recommendations, author news, and competitions right to your inbox.
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Attitude of Gratitude
101 Stories About Counting Your Blessings & The Power of Thankfulness
Table of Contents
About The Book
When you make gratitude a habit, every day comes bearing gifts. Count your blessings and change your life!
Gratitude helps people focus on what they have instead of what’s missing. The wonderful thing about counting your blessings and practicing gratitude is that you don’t have to be born with that tendency; you can learn how to be a thankful person and enjoy all the emotional benefits of gratitude. It only takes a little practice to make it a regular part of your outlook—a daily habit.
Learn how to use the power of gratitude as you read these revealing true stories. You’ll be inspired to:
- Find silver linings in adversity
- Approach each day with a positive attitude
- Learn to live in the moment
- Experience the joy of giving
- Get back to basics
- Find joy in friends and family
- Recognize those everyday miracles
- Have faith
- Say thanks and pay it forward
Chicken Soup for the Soul books are 100% made in the USA and each book includes stories from as diverse a group of writers as possible. Chicken Soup for the Soul solicits and publishes stories from the LGBTQ community and from people of all ethnicities, nationalities, and religions.
- Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul (August 16, 2022)
- Length: 368 pages
- ISBN13: 9781611593310
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Chicken Soup for the Soul: Attitude of Gratitude eBook 9781611593310
- Author Photo (jpg): Amy Newmark Photograph by Susan Morrow(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.